Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Physical Therapy!

Well i started my Physical Therapy this week and the lady there said my condition is not very good and the fact that I'm still so swollen after a month of injuring my knees is not good. But I have to go 3 times a week and I went twice so far and they have done exercises with my muscles and electro therapy and Ice then taped my knee in place. I guess my knee cap wont move in my knee like its supposed to, so its causing a problem. I also was told that i probably have a tear in the side of my knee that the MRI didn't pick up because of the lack of movement and pain that I have in the inner part of my knees. But I'm not walking, slowly but its coming along and I'm working on returning to the mission as fast as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment