Monday, September 27, 2010

The Magic of Macy*s


So, I GOT A JOB!


I am quite excited, I got it after only being here for 4 days. I have been blessed really! I feel like this whole choice of moving to Utah was the right thing. I am loving it. I am quite excited for the training and stuff this week and to get working. I do better when I have stuff to do. I actually have a interview at -

I worked there before my mission and I loved it to death. I hope that I get hired again and I can get good hours. I know the products and the system and how things work so I hope they are looking at that and realize that Yeah... we should hire her! So I'll have my fingers crossed! This weekend Brooke came up to spend the weekend with me. It was alot of fun. We did a bunch of random stuff and enjoyed time together. This week will be crazy and random. I have my mission reunion on Friday night and I cant wait! I am super stoked about general conference this weekend! YAAY! Its going to ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment