Sunday, October 10, 2010

I know that my redeemer lives.

I love all the feelings of my heart, and the strong assurance of the testimony of the everlasting gospel. I know that Jesus Christ died for me and I thank him daily, I am so grateful to know that I can return to the Savior's presence again. I know that the atonement is real. I know that without it I couldn't be anything. I know that one day Ill have the opportunity to feel the prints in the Savior's hands and feet and I will be able to know not any more than I know already that he is the Christ. I am so grateful for the Temple of the Lord. I got the opportunity to take my sister back to do temple work and I had such a comfort of the spirit. I know that I will be able to be sealed to my one true love for time and all eternity. I can and will have an eternal family. I love to see the miracles in my life, even though when bad things happen I know that the Lord is still blessing me with things that I need in my life. I am truly grateful. I love my family and my friends for the constant love they give me! I am grateful for the amazing man I have in my life. For the settle comfort he gives me even from thousand miles away I can still feel his love and comforting arms around me telling me everything will be OK even though I don't think they will. I am truly blessed with my our perfect man. He may not be perfect but he is my kind of perfect. I love Preston with all that I have to give. Sometimes I don't really understand all the feelings that come from my heart and how I can have the most firm love for another person like I do for the Savior but I know that he is the one for me.

... Then sings my soul my Savior God to thee, How great thou art, How great thou art!!

No comments:

Post a Comment