Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Top summer things I have enjoyed!

1. Spending time with my family.

2.Writing my Amazing BF!3. Awesome Summer trips.



4. Quality time with my Best Friend




5. Great new summer shows

6. Beach Trips!

Things this summer have been fun! I cant wait till next summer! things have gone pretty smoothly after my mission/ surgery. I have been enjoying my time with everyone and exploring new things! I got to go white water rafting for the first time this summer. I had fun with my best friend and spent alot of fun time with my boyfriend's family. We have Brooke's wedding in 2 weeks so I will post plenty of pictures of it! I cant even begin to describe how crazy things have been in the house but as the holidays come along I think it will just get hectic but I'm going to enjoy the fall and winter. I cant wait for Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment