Monday, April 27, 2009

"What did I get myself into?"

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
Hola!

What did I get myself into, LOL, J/K. This is great, I love the MTC. The food is really good. My companions are Hermana Farnsworth from Saint George, she is going to Chile and she is the mission nurse, so she is a service missionary. My other companion is Hermana Allen from Logan and she is going to Guatemala with me. There are five of us total in our room. So we have to prepare talks in Spanish for Sunday on baptism...pssh, me? speaking Spanish in 3 days...LOL! I love my comps, we get along so well it's great.

Sister Farnsworth is our Senior comp and it's going to be great. I love my district. There are 40 in my zone or something like that. Brother Estes is my President. He is amazing. His spirit is so strong. I love this gospel! My P-Day is Thursday and I'm singing in the Choir. The spirit is so strong here, and I know Jesus Christ is our Savior who died for us.

I love you guys! Say family prayer every night and as you go forth in family home evening the spirit in the home will grow and if you stay strong it will keep me strong. Read and pray daily if you don't your busier than the Lord intended. PS: Bryce..Twice! :)

Love,
Hermana Robbins

My Branch is: 50. District: D.

My address is:
Sister W. Robbins
MTC Mailbox #285
GUA-GUAN 0512
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604-1793
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

No comments:

Post a Comment